Thursday, June 6, 2019

Romantic Love Words For The Latest Short And Complete Girlfriends 2019

Romantic Words - All people certainly have the language of love and not all are the same, no exception to you and your partner. Of the many languages ​​of love that exist, one of the languages ​​of love that is there are romantic words in the form of praise and rags that make happy and feel loved. By praising, entertaining, it has become a romantic word that is sometimes interpreted as the language of love.

There is nothing wrong with all that, it's not too bad. But instead it is recommended to make our partners feel loved and feel themselves so valuable to us. You even need to throw romantic words to your partner every day to always maintain closeness. But if you run out of ideas in searching for romantic words for your boyfriend / partner, then Mela buddy this time will share a collection of romantic words for your boyfriend / partner that you can make inspiration. Okay, just go ahead ... check our collection below.

Words of love 



It is not love's fault that causes you hurt, but you are too tempted by lust.
See there are people living happily because of love, have you ever thought of it in that way. 

- I don't need much time to be able to forget you, but if you forget me then I won't be able to. Because my age doesn't give enough time for that. 

- Indeed, love does not always side with me, only hate that is in this chest. 

- Just waiting for what I can do, because I'm sure all will return to the rightful ones. 

- My love is always sincere for you, I am ready to accept you with all your shortcomings and advantages. Believe me. 

- I keep it just with you. 

- Hi, you are the one who stops by. Do not pass quickly. Maybe it's worth living in this heart. 

- Actually it does not need to be approved we have to LDR (connect long distance). The key is only one, namely mutual honesty and responsibility. If that is possible, I can ensure that our love will lead to happiness. 

- You are my happiness. Do not ever go. Stay with me.



Words of Love Wisely

Sorry to keep my hand feeling rough compilation holding you. Believe that this is hard worker and not lazy. I will offer you the future. 

- The most valuable one that comes with all its advantages. But those who don't go because of lack. 

- You will not marry someone who lives with you. However, chant with someone you cannot live without 

- If you have found love, try holding on to that love 

- You are the most valuable treasure in my heart



Missing words

Missing teach us to trust distance is not a problem. Because the most important thing is our heart. To help each other's feelings. 

- The drug longs to meet, but often meets, which makes this heart more and more homesick. 

- Love is a box, fair on each side. Jealousy is a triangle, sharp on each side. And miss that circle, there's no end.



Romantic Words For Girlfriends

I want to sit while saying, say that I love him. And the one who welcomes it feels eternal, warm this frozen heart. 

- The first time I saw you, I knew I wanted to be yours. 

- Let's throw a coin to draw. The head means I'm yours. The tail means you are mine. So, we will not lose. 

- Loving yourself has never been a choice. That's a meeting.

I walk through longing, a small bay in the corner of your eye, which I always stop when looking at your face. 

*** 

Good morning the owner of the heart Cheer for you today Only one you need to know ‘I always accompany your bahagi. 

*** 

I tried to love words, which at first I really hated words. 'all for love'. 

*** 

There is a feeling that grows when you smile. Will I let him bloom? Or did I just run out so there wouldn't be a wound later? 

*** 

I waited for the late night to come, while waiting for sleep that didn't come, on the sky wall of this room there was your shadow, I hope to come, hopefully my dream will meet you. 

*** 

What i am Nothing I can do is just scribbling paper to praise your presence I created a thousand poems just for one purpose Thousands of words only for one word "love" I love you Ohh, if I had the nerve to tell you. 

*** 

Today I can be closer to you. It makes me pound, but I like it when your smile sedates me so I can reply to that smile. 

*** 

Oh ... the lover how I forgot, the twilight memory at that time had taken your breath as well as my heart until I realized that losing you made half of me gone ... 

*** 

Once forgotten, it was abandoned Makes my morning more silent and befriends silence Dew is no longer cool, since love doesn't feel in the deepest heart. 

*** 

Love, I want to say a word by kissing your forehead. As a sign I have tasted longing for you. 

*** 

How many feelings have you sacrificed to support your heart? 

*** 

On the ground is poor ... The night isn't over There's a boat that's not finished yet There is a lake that didn't have time to be made There are promises that can never be kept. 

*** 

Sometimes hearts are too hard to understand. Sometimes love too accepts feelings.

Words For Girlfriends

Every time I see you, I can always fall in love again. 

- If I can understand what love is, it's all because of you. 

- Our relationship has indeed been written  by God. Something written in stars and drawn to your destiny. 

- No one has the ability to make me alone.



Beautiful words

There are only two times when I want to be with you. Now and forever. 

- There are only 2 forms of happiness in life, to be happy and to be loved. 

- Without love, I can't do anything. And by attending to his love, there is nothing I cannot do. 

- For singles. When will the jomblonya end? Be patient, ok. Stay strong! 

- No matter how far you go, it won't be far from this heart 

- Sometimes what is wasted is far more sincere, than what is pursued by it. 

- Improve yourself to prepare yourself for the best. 

- He is a person who makes me happy, but he also makes me happy. 

- Unfortunately it is not just writing the name of her partner in bio / status. However, no matter what the person who approached it.



Words of Wisdom of Love

My love cannot be exchanged for a lump of gold. But you can replace it with your willingness to accept my shortcomings. 

- Rest assured that love remains with us, who will always accompany when the storm of trouble hits. 

- Only love will take you, come back here with me forever. 

- The word love says that life is beautiful. While the word miss looking for long distances makes me even bigger. 

- True love. . . Fixed though in difficult situations. 

- Love is not always attached to togetherness, but attached to prayer. Successful prayer in silence.

Short Romantic Words

This is what I like when looking at you. As if God showed who I was the most deserving of my life. 

***

 Save your feelings in silence, Let the love be the poem you chant in a third of the night. 

*** 

If tears are a medicine for a scar, then let it fall beautifully. 

*** 

Take good care of the raindrops that pass through your eyes. There were a number of streaks containing poems with engraved blood from stabbed paper. 

*** 

We are distance; You and I just have to add fortitude savings. Even though it's not side by side, know you're never alone. 

*** 

If someday I no longer see you, remember that I was once so happy to enjoy a cup of coffee that you served in the middle of our chat on the veranda of your house. 

*** 

I only hope in my next life, the universe makes me the reason in every curve of your smile. 

*** 

My story and story are so different but lead to two things in common. Ends happy or ends in grief. 

*** 

No need to worry about us. As long as the sky is still one and the same air we still breathe, isn't it only the womb as our separator? I will only ask you again and again, to Him. 

*** 

Since that time the rain drops are no longer the same, the spatter that was once happy, is now angry. You are no longer a crown that I must fight for and I am no longer a wanderer you are waiting for. 

*** 

In the end you will choose one of thousands of colors of love. He who is able to give you a hug every time you are tired. 

*** 

You're too busy looking for the most beautiful flowers, and I'm just a bush that you don't want. 

*** 

I and goodbye are good friends, Don't worry about my heart. When I love you, I'm like the river that succumbs to the salty sea. Giving in to the things that I believe will make you happy, and that's certainly not because of me. 

*** 

Raindrops sometimes tell about a romantic drama that ends with wounds, tears and blood.


Romantic Words

Thank you for being yourself. 

*** 

When we fight, I fight for us. I wouldn't be so if I didn't care about our relationship. 

*** 

Establishing relationships does not mean without a fight. We fight, but after that we forgive and love each other, more than before. 

*** 

I can't eat dinner alone. Help me ... 

*** 

Are you aware that you really are awesome? 

*** 

You don't have to be a star. Enough to be a shadow: those who don't move from beside me. 

*** 

Hopefully one day my blanket will be you who always warms me when it strikes my body and soul. 

*** 

I love you in silence, take care of you well without you being aware, I want to be the rock where you lean where you are sad to pour out, let me wait patiently for all your anger that needs to be eased. 

*** 

Forgetting you will be in vain, because you are the mind in the head. 

*** 

Still remembering clearly the old buildings that bear witness to history, when we were still shaded by overnight rain, the water that fell was so heavy and the wind blew hard. 

*** 

At great dusk I wrote a name on the stretch of Kuta sand The wave removes it When the dewy dawn I wrote it on the window pane Blazing removes it One night I wrote the name in the trough of the heart Now nothing can erase your name, lover. 

*** 

Do you say it's busy disturbing? Come here, eritakan I told you how it feels to be me. This silence, slowly snatching my breath, one by one. 

*** 

Visit my heart not as a guest, but as a house owner, because there you will stay forever. 

*** 

I built a house with my ribs, and your chest is the wall where all the paintings and portraits are happy. 

*** 

You love me without a word, I love you, with one word that never breaks.



Cover

A collection of romantic words for a boyfriend or partner above can you express adjust to the atmosphere that you experience huh .. Well, how come, have you found your favorite romantic words? If you have more romantic words, you can share them with us. You can write it in the comments column so that other friends can also read it.

No comments:

Post a Comment