Sunday, June 9, 2019

Words of Missing Romance for Beloved Girlfriends

Wherever our girlfriends are, we will often feel homesick every time. Whether it's just met or rarely even met because distance separates us from it. This relationship is usually experienced by those who make love long distance or in cool terms is LDR.  The ones who meet often often feel homesick, especially if they rarely meet like once a month, once a year or maybe that for years they must hold back longing because their lovers do not go home because they are carrying out assignments in the country. Certainly, that feeling will always appear day and night.

Nowadays technology is sophisticated. We can meet people we love only through a device that we hold that is currently touted as a smartphone or smartphone. In an instant, even with just one click we can see the face of our lover. Not only that, we can find out what he is doing and who he is at the moment. But still, longing still longs. We still want to meet in person. Want to touch his hand directly.

Well, whether you meet in person or when you are chatting and making video calls, you can reveal a number of romantic longing words for your girlfriend. Through these beautiful words, it is expected to be able to represent your feelings that may be currently missing him and hope to meet in person. Well, look at the words below.


Words Miss For Girlfriend

Many people say that the longer a relationship is indeed very boring, namu is not for me, because we do not meet often and the feelings

I have are not changed but like when we first met For those of you who are far away, for those of you who reside in the soul, through a prayer striking to those in power, may we meet and soon become my halal lover.

Sometimes this nostalgia is very tormenting me, but on the other hand, through this overwhelming miss, I realize that how much I love and love you.






There are no words that I can say, and none of the actions that I can do but tears dripping down my cheeks because I am impatient with my heart holding back the longing that is increasingly exciting.

Rainy day, look out the window. Try counting the water points that fall from the sky, that's how much I miss you

Missing you is a painful thing, but what can I do but hide and be quiet?

Miss you and always pray for you the best, that's how simple I am, love you from a distance.

Missing you without ever meeting you is like creating a song that never sings Missing stabbing, over time dissolves in the stillness of the night. Moreover, I miss you as my place to go home.

You are far away, untouched, but I still often and always miss you.

maybe only I miss you, shed tears, and hope to meet as soon as possible

Yes, this is what I always feel every day; I miss you without ever stopping. Never know time.

There are times when you will miss me, as deep and often as

I miss you, it's just that the time hasn't come yet. Have you ever looked for me in silence, like I always remember you in silence.

Have you ever longed, like I miss you Honestly, I really can't lie to myself.
I'm missing you now, tomorrow, or so on ~ 

I always think of you, miss you, even love you in my silence Missing you is not a forced thing.

You are my poem delivered through many languages ​​in the universe.

How can I not miss you, if every time I close my eyes, there is always you and your sweet smile.

Besides loving you in silence, longing for you without disclosure, and looking at you from afar; what can I do? Be patient, and believe me all miss me when the meeting arrives.

I will embrace you with all my longing for you.

We may not like other couples who can freely meet at any time, but I know through prayer, I can hug you anytime.

You will know how someone loves you. When you leave it.

You will regret for releasing a sincere person.

I miss when you and me embrace a shared dream for us in the future.

Missing it like thick night which is quiet when love is far away, but still feels close to the bottom of the heart.

Without missing you, I won't survive until now. I want to be a beautiful dream in your sleep, I want to be something that you might be able to miss, because the steps are smooth without you.




Nothing is happier than hearing I miss you too from someone you really miss.

I miss the times when you tried to believe in what I really doubted about you ...

I don't expect you to miss me too. I just want you to know that I miss you.

I miss when you try to make sure of what I really doubt and can't.

If when I can turn it back, maybe I will never waste the watu that I have with you.

God told him who is far away if I really miss him, I love him so much.

I lost you first, I miss you first, dear you first, you used to care about me.

I tried to entertain my sister, but none of that could cure my longing and missed you.

I know in each of my gazes, we are blocked by distance and time. but

I'm sure that later we will be able to unite.

On behalf of miss I need your presence beside me.



I lost you first, I miss you first, dear you first, you used to care about me.

I miss when you go hand in hand together with the same goal, looking after each other, loving, and happy.

When the body cannot be with you, I only sweep in silence in the middle of nature so that they understand that I miss you.

I am just an ordinary human, who can only miss you in silence that you never know it all, but I can only erase this longing with tears.




That is the most romantic information for your dearest girlfriend that we can share with you all. Please use the above words as an example to express your feelings to the boyfriend of the person you are currently missing. No need to be the same, at least through this information you can arrange beautiful words for him. May be useful.

No comments:

Post a Comment